The third in a three-part series, this course will teach participant to leverage the power of TIA Portal software with advanced structured programming techniques. A systems approach to efficiently programming the S7-1500,S7-1200, S7-300, and S7- 400 PLC is covered.Participant will expand their knowledge regarding the re-usability of STEP 7 blocks and their storage in user libraries while gaining an introduction to programming languages Statement list (STL), Structured Control Language (SCL) and S7-GRAPH.
Upon completion of this course, the participant shall be able to:
- Apply knowledge of the advantages of optimally created blocks and be able to program them.
- Efficiently implement the concepts of multiple Instances.
- Declare variables of complex data types.
- Commission a given SCL block.
- Configure alarms using Alarm Number Method.
- Commission a PID controller with automatic optimization.
- Create user-specific blocks for reporting,handling and analyzing program errors.
- Manage recipes in SIMATIC HMI.
- Set-up communication between SIMATIC CPUs based on Industrial Ethernet.
- Integrate and connect to PROFINET IO and HMI