This is a 3 day "hands-on" workshop covering the major aspects of the WinCC Flexible package, configuration and run-time settings.This course is designed for beginners who would like to strengthen their knowledge on SIMATIC WinCC and develop HMI applications with help of this package. During this course, an overview of the functionality of the Siemens SIMATIC WinCC package will be given. The way to structure, program, maintain and install a WinCC application will also be explained
On completion of the course the participant will be able to understand:
- WinCC System Overview
- WinCC Explorer
- Graphics Designer
- User Administrator
- Message Display, Message Archiving (Alarm Logging)
- Trend Display, Measured Value Archiving (Tag Logging)
- Configuration Tool
- Server / Client Architecture
- Report System (Report Designer)
- Efficient Engineering (Graphics Designer, Menu & toolbar, Basic Process Control) etc.
Plant floor operators and managers, system administrators, system integrators and other individuals who need to use the WinCC HMI software.
Basic knowledge of automation technology and Simatic Step 7