The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) constitutes the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC. The course provides you with the knowledge to quickly and easily configure machine and plant-specific HMI tasks using the SIMATIC WinCC software based on the TIA Portal. You will learn to design and dynamized graphic images. You will learn how to archive messages and values and to design and implement the corresponding archives. The course contents are supported by numerous practical exercises on a plant model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7 automation system and various HMI stations.
On completion of this course the participant will be able to do the following:
- Efficiently and reliably operate SIMATIC WinCC based on the "TIA Portal" engineering platform
- Understand and edit SIMATIC WinCC projects for machine-level applications
- Optimally create graphic images
- Implement archiving concepts for alarms and values
- Access specific values from the SIMATIC S7 and display and further process them in the operator control and monitoring system (HMI)
Basic knowledge of Automation Technology