- About Us
AUTOMATION AND ENGINEERING ACADEMY NIG. LTD
Automation and Engineering Academy Nig. Ltd. (AEA) is an offshoot of SAFE CURRENT MULTIPURPOSE ENGINEERING WORKS that started as a corporate business enterprise in 2002. The company started out by providing Industrial Electrical Services and Repairs for several companies in the Western Region of Nigeria. The name changed to AEA was effected in the year 2012 following the return of the founder from United Kingdom where he studied Electronics and Automation Engineering.
The primary business focus of AEA is to render high-tech industrial automation and allied engineering services to Nigerian corporate organizations that need yet lack experienced automation specialists and services. We aim to curb the trend of relying on foreign experts to address minor and major automation challenges in Nigeria.
The inspirational and expert leadership of Engr. Adewale Ikotun, the founder and Chief Executive Officer of AEA, a UK trained Automation and Robotic Engineer, has been critical to the rich and robust faculty of our Automation and Engineering Academy. The AEA has been vigorous in capacity development and providing specialist training in mechatronics/automation engineering to top ranking tertiary institutions in Nigeria, and multinational companies, imparting knowledge and skills empowerment to Nigerian young engineers in the high-tech area of industrial automation and mechatronics system.
AEA also provides training and capacity building for technical support personnel particularly those operating automated plants for a few reputable manufacturing companies and Oil & Gas operating and service companies.
We have designed and delivered several Turnkey projects for several companies that use Siemens and Allen Bradley Plc, HMI and SCADA software.
We are proud of our pioneering status as one of the leading Nigerian indigenous company to blaze the trail in mechatronics/automation and robotic engineering training and applications in Nigerian corporate institutions and business corporations. We are determined to lead the drive for process automation and mechatronics system principle in Nigeria and bridge the gap between the classroom and the industries.
To be the leading and reliable indigenous company that designs and manufactures world-class didactic automation and robotic training equipment, products and allied services to corporate institutions and individuals.
To facilitate the provision of top notch capacity building for specialist knowledge and skills empowerment, and the delivery of associated products and services in the smart field of automated technology.
- To contribute and advance technology knowledge and skill competencies among members of the engineering faculties of most tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Africa. This will be principally in the areas of automation, robotic engineering process & control and mechatronics system through the designs, manufacturing and development of didactic training equipment to all tertiary institutions.
- To be the number one indigenous Nigerian company that transforms research findings into finished products in the field of embedded systems and industrial machineries for the industrial growth of the country and Africa at large.
- To provide the critical linkage between education, science, technology, innovation and a functional, productive and efficient labour market.
- To equip, sharpen and broaden the dynamic capabilities of personnel engineers engaged or intending to work in the Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and Engineering Industries with world-class automation, instrumentation, automobile and industrial IT skills through provision of quality training and substantial hands-on experience to ensure their continued superior performance and improved overall competitiveness.
- To widen access to Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and serve the needs of the industry and self-empowerment of the nation’s citizens.
- To use 21-Century technology to deliver up-to-date curricula and skills relevant to the need of employers in the labour market.
- Seek to develop learners’ capacity to think creatively,.
- To train and ensure that students understand how their expertise fits into a framework for improving the society and fulfilling the national development goals.
- To set standards in design and delivery of competency and skills-based education and training.
- To provide job opportunities for competent human resources through establishing linkage to industries and recruitment agencies. critically and transform knowledge and skills into wealth and a broader economic base