Embedded System Engineer
As Embedded System Engineer you will be developing software that will ensure smooth functioning of a specially designed hardware. This type of software is used in several different things like cars, toys, security systems, television, robots, etc. It is also particularly useful in missiles, airplanes, and other systems and processes, where controlling forms a crucial part for the operation of a particular product. Thus, Embedded System Engineer responsibilities play a vital role in our Academy..
Key Responsibilities of an Embedded System Engineer
. Your key responsibilities includes but not limited to::
- To design and write the embedded software as per the requirements of the client
- If the existing system needs to changed, then you are responsible for interpreting the requirements and changes that are needed in the software and develop specifications and discuss it with the Chief Technical Director (CTD)
- To review the implemented system, understand and interpret the error reports from internal staff and external clients, troubleshoot and debug them in the embedded environment and provide instant fixtures for the same
- To maintain and document the software programs and resolutions given for the technical issues and any other relevant data that may be of importance
- To interact effectively with the team members and contribute in increasing your knowledge and understanding client problems
- To work in close association with the clients to understand their needs and to address the issues related to the process
To be a successful embedded System Engineer, you need to have an in depth knowledge of the relevant field and should be exceptionally good at debugging what other persons have coded. An eye for detail, ability to identify issues, and provide appropriate resolutions. Should be able to work under pressure conditions and remain calm. Should be able to prioritize work according to the given deadlines. Should have excellent time management and organization skills with strong communication skills. Should be able to lead and supervise the team members.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, electrical or embedded software engineering is required. A master’s degree is definitely a plus. A combination of hardware and software would serve to be of great advantage. Knowledge of writing, coding, and programming would be beneficial.
The salary normally varies in the range of N70,000 to N150,000. Those with higher qualifications and experience can earn up to N200,000 .
With the ongoing advancements in technology, more and more products will require embedded software to ensure better functioning. Thus, the career prospects are really bright, and those with relevant work experience and qualifications will surely progress faster. We offer various personal development training program to all our staffs both national and International.
Thus, if you have a passion for technology and engineering, and love working in a fast paced environment, Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatApps 08025478324.
Interview dates are: 4th Jan 2018 12pm, 6th Jan 2018, 9th Jan 2018 and 13 Jan 2018