Engineering at AEA is about facing challenges and designing innovative solutions that supports AEA”s industrial businesses within high-growth markets around the world. From field service engineers and application engineers, AEA offers world-renowned training with business roles and opportunities to build foundational technical and professional skills with hands-on rotational assignments, projects, and intensive technical and leadership skills training.
- Technical skills development via on-the-job training and classroom, and on-demand coursework
- Professional skills development in project management and presentation
- Leadership exposure and professional skill development that provides strong opportunities for growth
- Learn the best possible training in Automation by a siemen’s certify trainer
- Build strong knowledge in advanced machine design in an environment with plenty of opportunity.
- Exposure to good manufacturing practice as you follow experts for field troubleshooting and installation.
You must be a graduate of engineering in one of the following areas:
- Electrical Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial and production Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical engineering.
- Mechatronic Engineering
- with a grade of not less than 2:1 or upper credit
- Must not be more than 30 years of age.
Interested candidate should send CV and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicant will be invited for interview on 23rd of November 2018. Successful candidates will be shortlisted for intensive two weeks free training at our Automation Academy Training center in Ibadan from Monday 26th.
After the two weeks training, all candidate will be subjected to test covering all aspect of the training syllabus, successful candidate at the test will be offered Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) for a period of 9 months at our Academy.
During the Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP), candidate shall be given a stipends of N30,000 as up keeping allowance.
All successful candidate of our Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) shall be given full employment with an attractive salary with all company benefit and will commence the training scheme 4th of January 2019